In this article, you will learn how to obtain the appropriate access rights if you are interested in a project on the GM Marketplace.
- Click on "Marketplace" in the action menu to view the projects on the GM Marketplace.
- You will now see an overview of all projects currently on the Marketplace for sale.
- If you are interested in a project, you can always view the teaser of the desired project by clicking on the project name. You will then get an overview of the project with the important key figures.
- If you would like further information on the project, you can request the access rights directly from the project seller. To do this, click on "Request access rights". You have the possibility to present your company and your motivation in a few words.
- You will be informed by e-mail as soon as the access rights to the project have been granted.
Whether you are granted access rights is the the decision of the seller. Greenmatch only provides the platform for the buyer and seller to get in touch. You are welcome to contact us, so that we can forward your interest to the seller.
Once you have been granted access rights, you will be added to the project in GM Valuation with read rights. This gives you a detailed insight into the inputs and outputs of the project and you can thereby examine the profitability of the project in depth in order to reaffirm your buying interest.
In the project sharing, you see the e-mail address of the seller, which allows you to connect directly.
If you would like more information about the seller of the project, click on the company logo.