In this article you will learn how to download a PDF report.
The requirement for creating a PDF-document is that you have already added a report. You can learn more about how to create a report here.
The following is a guide on how to save a already created report as a PDF-document.
- Go to GM Reporting in the top navigation and select the desired report.
- Click on "Documents".
- As a third step, choose the desired document.
You will find the instructions for Windows from step 4 onwards. For Mac you can go directly to step 7. In both examples, we are using Google Chrome as web browser. The procedure for other web browser is the same, but the labelings may vary from this example.
When the desired document is open, press the key combination "ctrl" + "p" to get in the "Print" menu. Alternatively, you can use the right mousekey to select the "Print" function.
- To create a PDF-document click in in the menu "Change".
- The PDF-document is available by clicking on "Save as PDF" and then confirm by clicking on "Save as PDF" on the next page. You can then save the desired report at any location.
Once the desired document is open, press the key combination "cmd" + "p" to get to the "Print" menu. Alternatively, you can use the right mouse button to select the "Print" function.
- To create a PDF-document, click on "Open PDF in Preview".
- You can export the PDF-document by clicking on "Export as PDF" in the "File" menu. The desired report can be saved at any location.